My Spa experience at Amina.Z Salon.

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog again. I am going to share with you all my experience at Amina.Z Salon.



First of all, thanks to Beauty Hooked for arranging such a beautiful event!

Bloggers and media Personnel were invited to avail the services by Transmedia.

It's a purpose-built salon and spa. Multiple storeys dedicated to hair care,manicure and pedicure, haircut plus hair styling, makeup, Bridal Services, bridal room and Spa!!



I was welcomed by the lovely girls of beauty hooked and the team. I was given the option of services to choose from. I went for a pedicure, then I was taken to the first floor where already bloggers were getting pampered.



I totally enjoyed my service! All in all, it was a good event! More power to Transmediapk and Beauty Hooked!


 










Comments

  1. I found this post to be really interesting and amazing. You have shared this fabulous piece with us. I admire your dedication to writing. Beauty Center in Yelahanka | Beauty Spas in Yelahanka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts