My Spa experience at Amina.Z Salon.

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog again. I am going to share with you all my experience at Amina.Z Salon.



First of all, thanks to Beauty Hooked for arranging such a beautiful event!

Bloggers and media Personnel were invited to avail the services by Transmedia.

It's a purpose-built salon and spa. Multiple storeys dedicated to hair care,manicure and pedicure, haircut plus hair styling, makeup, Bridal Services, bridal room and Spa!!



I was welcomed by the lovely girls of beauty hooked and the team. I was given the option of services to choose from. I went for a pedicure, then I was taken to the first floor where already bloggers were getting pampered.



I totally enjoyed my service! All in all, it was a good event! More power to Transmediapk and Beauty Hooked!


 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Tea At The Lahore Social with Masarrat Misbah.

Official launch of Omnom.

Julke Flagship Store Launch at Madison Mall in Lahore.