Monday, 10 October 2016

DYOT kurta

Hello guys! How are you all?! First of all let me welcome all of you BEAUTIFUL People to my blog world. This is my first post, so I am pretty excited to share with you bits and pieces of my life!
I will be talking about this lawn Kurta I received from our local Pakistani brand "Do Your Own Thing". This brand is contemporary, edgy, vibrant, feminine and trendy. It has a slight high neck, with bell sleeves and comes to my mid-thigh. It has a very Mughal feel to it with a floral pattern.
Thank you DYOT for sending this through! Really appreciate it:) Wore it on Day 1 of PLBW 2016( PFDC Loreal Paris Bridal Week), Lahore.
Kindly check my Instagram,

bushrasheikh86. Let me know what you guys think about it.

Much love,
Bushra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veet introduces Veet Academy!

Hello people! Hope all of you are doing great! I am sure by now all of you are well aware about the brand Veet. It  has become a househol...