Bloggers meet up with Saleem Hanif of Samhan Group of Companies

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog!

A couple of days back I got a very exclusive invite by Transmedia for bloggers meet up with Samhan Group of Companies at Verandah Bistro, Lahore.

I was looking forward to it be since I have no clue about real state and property.
There I met with the team of Samhan Group, hardworking and dedicated professionals!

Saleem Hanif, then told about himself and his different projects. Let me tell you guys one thing, from what I observed was that he was a driven and a motivated person. He has served with Pakistan Army as commissioned officer till 2008. He then entered formally into real estate business in 2014 by coventing with Pakistan Air Force for their brand fazaia housing scheme. his project's are in Gujranwala and Sargodha.


His successful Ventures include creative cerebrum which provides Media Solutions, House of Samhan, Samhan technologies and also working on a high budget feature film.


Mr. Saleem's next Visionary Masterpiece will be La vida, this project will deal in luxury farm houses and wellness resort.

You will be seeing Samhan housing in Attock, Islamabad and Lahore.

Please checkout their website www.samhanhousing.com for further details.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts