Beauty Reveal of HD Paint Stick by Stageline Professional


Hello ladies, welcome back to my blog!
Whenever I get an invitation by Beauty Hooked and Transmedia, I instantly know that something big is coming next!
I got the prettiest invite ever!

 It had a beautiful orangey coral shade of lipstick by Stageline Professional and the details regarding the beauty reveal!

On 23rd  November, me and my sister Warda  Saeed attended the event at Nishat Hotel, organized by Beauty  Hooked and Digital Pr handled by Transmedia.

There the CEO and Director of Stageline Professional revealed the HD Paint Stick!!

It's a build able full coverage foundation with colors ranging from natural, Ivory, light yellow, light beige, light pink, orange, warm beige, and golden beige.

Makeup artist Nina G then gave makeovers to the models, discussing the product range and application. What I really like about this event was the bloggers and media personnel were being educated about the cosmetic line.

(From L to R: Usman Abbas and Rabia Usman, directors, Mr. Rehmani, CEO, and Farhat, makeup artist).

 Rabia usman, the director was very forthcoming with questions and details.

(From L to R: ,Warda, Rabia, me and Sahr)


 We then tested out the cosmetic line. Brilliant pigmentation, available at all the leading stores of Lahore. That's good news ladies!
Here I am testing the X-Fix Lips( long lasting liquid lipsticks)


(L to R: Rabia usman, Nina G and Sahr)

Me and Warda with the Team of Tansmedia, Farhan Hafeez and Raja Babar.

I would suggest to check out Stageline Professional' s profiles on Facebook  and Instagram.

Regards, 
Bushra Sheikh.

Comments

Popular Posts