Physiogel 14 day Challenge, Week 2.

Hello my beautiful ladies!

Hope all of you are doing great! I have completed my 14 day Challenge of Physiogel!! And yes, the results are brilliant!!As I have used Physiogel products previously, I knew that my skin would benefit from the creams and lotions which I received.

During my first week of the challenge, I did experience less flaky skin and less redness on my face. The continued usage has definitely improved my skin texture, redness is minimal and the dry patches are gone.  I feel pretty great actually!





My current favorite now is the Daily Defence Replenishing Cream and the Daily Moisture Therapy Cream! I also use it on my hands:)

If you ladies are looking to invest in good quality

Challenge accepted and done with

skin care products then I would suggest to get a lotion or cream that fits your skin care needs!


Hope you all enjoyed the blog post!
Thank you so much for reading it!
Take care!

Much love,

Team B.Sheikh.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts