The Entertainer-*30 days of Good Deeds Ramadan Campaign*

Hey Everyone. Hope you all are doing well.
This post is going to be a lot of fun. Yes people we are talking about The Entertainer, the toy heaven!!




 This chain of toy store started from Islamabad and ventured into Lahore bringing a wide range of toys for the customers. If you all recall, Warda and I visited their newly opened store at Nishat Emporium Mall.
Throwback to The Entertainer Launch

We were just blown away by the sheer size of it. Every nook and cranny was stacked with toys. They have so many items to choose from. From arts and craft to construction toys, board games and puzzlesplush toys, Legos, Barbies, Disney, Marvel and D.C Characters, you'll find the latest toys at The Entertainer.
Shopkins Series 6 Chef Club - 12 Pack
Shopkins Series 6 Chef Club 
  








I have recently come across their *30 days of good deeds Ramadan Campaign* designed specifically for kids. This campaign is all about promoting children to write good deeds they plan to accomplish in the Holy Month of Ramadan which reminds me of my childhood days especially my Roza Khushai. All the excitement, the feel, the warmth of the family, the perks of Fasting as a kid was a beautiful experience.
Ramadan Campaign

Baby Annabell

 I clearly remember that when it was my first Roza, my parents and family celebrated it like proper occasion. The typical Ramadan Pakwan like Samosas, Jalebi, Fruit ChaatDahi BarayChicken Biryani, Jucies and cold drinks graced the dining table. Ami(Mother) had special clothes made for me and Abu(Father) gave me gift money, phoolon ka haar was also next to me at the table. I cannot describe the excitement that I was feeling. Throughout the day my elder sisters pampered me saying *sleep and rest, do this Tasbih recite this Dua, focus on your Namaz*  and naturally after I was done with all my Ibadat, I could play with my toys.

Plush Toys

Elaborating on the*30 days of good deeds Ramadan Campaign* The Entertainer is encouraging kids to write good deeds on sticky notes and it will be displayed on their glass wall. Also they are giving away a coloring book which entails good social messages. Isn’t that a great idea? We say yes!

LEGO City Airport Passenger Terminal 

Moreover to make Ramadan more rewarding , The Entertainer is also offering special price on few of the lines including WWE, Barbie, Lalaloopsy, Bratz, RC Cars and a lot of other stuff. Perfect to gift your children and their friends.



LEGO City Police Station

Lego Technic Cargo Plane 

LEGO Technic Crawler Crane 
Entertainer has a lot to choose from for Roza Khushai. They have a huge collection  that caters to each and every age group. Since the Rozas are super long and the temperature is going up-to 40 Degree Celsius, how you can occupy your child this Ramdan and Summer Break is, after their Prayers and Tasbih you can give them educational toys for their Roza Khushai if its their first Roza or just pamper and reward them with arts and crafts items. It will keep them busy and they will enjoy immensely.

Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
Ty Beanie Boos - Oscar the Owl Soft Toy













Also they have a Gift Card System in which one can buy the gift card of minimum value of Rs 1000/- and above and can be redeemed by anyone. It is a great idea to give to children so check out their their outlet and socials mentioned below for more details 

Hope you all liked this Blogpost. Enjoy the pictures :)

Till next time,
Regards,
Team B.Sheikh 

 Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/Bushra.Sheikh.86/
Website:www.thetoyshop.pk/pk
Instagram: www.instagram.com/theentertainerpk/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/entertainerpk
Products: www.theentertainer.pk/pk

Comments

Popular Posts