Magic Retouch-3 Second Solution

People! Loreal Paris has made life easy for individuals who face grey-hair troubles. Those who want to embrace their natural hair all the more better for them. However those ladies who always want to look on-fleek 24/7 and have little to no time available to get those stubborn roots touched-up then the 3 Seconds to Flawless Roots *MAGIC RETOUCH* is the best solution.
Refreshing Packaging

I have grey hair and occasionally dye my hair when I feel like coloring them. Most of the time, I am finding solutions for NOT dyeing them because 

  1. I find it too much of a hassle, 
  2. Post dye care is a must and requires time and 
  3. I love my grey hair. 

Nevertheless like everyone else I like to experiment with different hair dyes and at-most what I have used is dark/light/chocolate brown as its somewhat closer to my natural hair color and goes well with my skin-tone. 

Well ladies if you are like me and want an easy way out then Magic Retouch by Loreal Paris is the answer to your Prayers. Courtesy of Loreal Hair and Lotus PR, I tried the Instant Root Concealer Spray in Brown Shade and the result was amazing! Its a temporary solution for grey coverage and stays until shampooed out. The shade also doesn't bleed out when you sweat or wash your face (water splash does not rinse out the root concealer).
Before and After application of Magic Retouch

I personally found the can of 75 ml solution very practical and easy to use with great result.It is retailing at RS 799/- and is available at all the leading store. Use the hair concealer sparingly as the pigment is pretty strong and this way the can would last longer as well. Yes at first your hair will feel a bit stiff but once the pigment settles down, the stiffness goes away too and no it will not transfer on your clothes. 

Having used Magic Retouch for a month, I did not feel as if my hair got damaged and I am glad that my roots got a breathing space from the stay-on dyes. So it is a thumbs-up from my side. Do try it and share your views with us. Hope you found this blog-post interesting!

Till Next Time,
Regards,
Team B.Sheikh.  

Visit our Facebook Page for more updates:  https://www.facebook.com/Bushra.Sheikh.86/

Comments

Popular Posts